Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day

Well, it is Father's Day for the third time in my marriage and this year my wife pulled out all the stops and found the following treasure for me at a yard sale on Saturday morning.

I'm not sure if it is legible in this picture, but the label says "Milwaukee."  This is a seriously awesome saw.






This is the thing that sold us.  This saw's purpose in life is to cut metal first and everything else second.  It came with a 14" blade with diamond carbide tips.  The guy at the yard sale showed it off by cutting through a metal broom and some rebar.  Obviously it went through the broom like butter, but I was blown away that it was the same with the rebar.


All in all, it is a great Father's Day and we are looking forward to some great projects in the near future (hey mom, this means the awning support in the back yard).  We love you all and wish you a happy Father's Day!


- Benton

1 comment:

desert dispatches said...

Now That is a saw! Ian got an All-Clad skillet with a lifetime warranty and a jar of his favorite trail mix. And a cool t shirt. I don't know if he'd even know what to do with a power tool.

Followers