Sunday, April 24, 2011

Two Things
















First item: Tara you inspired me! I did not go super short, although now I wish I would have gone to my chin instead of just under. It is hard to cut curly hair and try to determine at the same time how short it is actually going to be when it shrinks up. I was able to donate 6 inches. 10 and the haircut would have been free, oh well. Sam says I look like you. Ben loves it! Will could care less.


Next item: Sam had a bowling birthday party a couple of Fridays ago. Everyone had a good time. Ben stayed home with Will because he had a melt down just before we left. Dad and I even bowled a couple of games together. But can I just say that our principal accomplishment of the evening was that we all got out with our lives and not one of us contracted MERSA or Necrotizing fasciitis! I am glad we did not take Will, he surely wold have perished after placing either of his tiny hands on any surface in the establishment and then placing them directly into his mouth.

2 comments:

The F***ing Fun Family said...

We as kids were never warned about the hazards of Bowling. We used the public bowling shoes and the public balls unaware that we may be playing our last game. Holly Hell, you could get some great French fries in the Broadway Bowling Alley next to Jack’s Club.

desert dispatches said...

Wow! Julie, I love your hair! And when I first saw that picture, I thought you looked like mom, that is the first time I have ever thought that...I'd like to see another picture of it! Second, bowling alleys have never been paragons of cleanliness....glad you had fun!

Followers