Thursday, April 5, 2012

Back yard dig

Today I went behind the Lilacs and dug up a ton of top soil to put in a new garden behind the shop. It never fails, I always find remnants of days past. When the boys were little they would spend half the summer behind the lilacs building roads/lakes/dams/rivers and towns. They had a plethora of match box cars and trucks on those little roads. Here are three I found today. They were a foot deep in the ground. It brings back a treasure of memories. I am wondering where we buried Julie,s  Barbie. I also found the headstone for Sam,s hamster. Can someone tell me what it's name was? Then I can call my new garden ( The __________________Memorial Garden).








1 comment:

Unknown said...

His hamster had many names. Ben and Sam could probably recite them all, but her/his go to first, "main name" was Nibbler.

Followers