Monday, May 24, 2010

Mopar Meyhem

Last Saturday (the 23rd) we went to a car show hosted by the Tri-Cities chapter of the National Mopar Club. This is a preview of what we saw:

This car was all-original, including the 90,000 miles.

I'll bet this thing just screams.












I thought this tach was really slick. Great vintage touches on this car.



I have a video of this guy fired up. I'll have to post it later.

This is obligatory at a Mopar show.

This next guy was not a part of the show, but when I found him on top of the hill, I just had to get a few pictures. This was one of my favorite cars at the park.







Maybe this is how I'll be running in my hotrod, if I can ever find a pickup.

There were so many others that I couldn't possibly post them all. In all, we had a great day and we are already looking foward to the next one:



The Cool Desert Nights event is in June. Dad, we hope that you'll clear your calendar because this is gonna be a big'un (runs from the 24th-26th).

- Benton

1 comment:

The F***ing Fun Family said...

Baby seat in a hot rod! I saw a video on you tube where a father took his 2 year old daughter for a ride in his rat. You could see the excitement in her face.

Followers