Saturday, May 1, 2010

An update from Arizona, Germany.



Well, as you all know by now, the Mustang fell victim to the terrible drivers on the Arizona roads. A Mexican kid rear ended my car on my way home from school. Understandably, I was very irritated. There is minimal damage (that I can see) and fortunately, he had insurance as well. Hopefully it will be ready for Vegas.

So what do you do when somebody hits your car and you need to let off some steam? You go trade some tools for a shotgun. We had fun today.

Oh, and that whole "wagon wheel" thing? Since Blogspot won't let me put an mp3 or .wav file on its servers, I cannot get it to you on here. E-mail me at chadruss99gt@hotmail.com and I'll email you a compressed file that your PC's will recognize. I have an Apple and am using Logic Pro as the codex. I can also send you a .wav, .aiff, .ptf, .pts, .mp3, .mp4, .m4a, or PCM file.

3 comments:

desert dispatches said...

Wow...didn't know the car got wrecked...yay for insured drivers!!! Let me know when it gets fixed! I will figure out what file would be best for me for wagonwheel, I am also using a Mac...so what do you think would be best? Posted by Tara

Rachel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachel said...

I'm running Linux so I'd like wagon wheel in the .ogg format, as long as we are on the subject of open source/open standards.

-Benton

Followers