Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Back on my own two feet again

Hey everybody,

I want to thank all of you who have helped me in the past couple of months. I'm finally on the positive side of my bills again and I already have next months rent paid. What a relief. I love you all and your babies. When I get more established, I will return the favors that you guys have granted me.
My banjo playing is getting better and I am making a few new friends here. I just wish that I had more time to play the banjo and make more friends. I am working my a** off at the studio and Pizza Hut. 2 almost fulltime jobs with only one of them paying 7.25 an hour... Hmmmm... I don't question my devotion. Be sure to check out my website at www.chadsmusicsideshow.com. I just posted some new stuff and I still can't find the option in my web software to allow outside comments. Anyone working with iWeb should get ahold of me if you have the solution. Thanks.

No comments:

Followers