Friday, September 3, 2010

Must Have Baby Feeding Gadget

These come in a pack of two, you get them at Target...in the baby feeding supplies aisle. I bought these for Amir, he refused to use them. They were sitting in the back of a drawer until about a month ago. I get produce boxes from Full Circle Farm CSA every other week, and the fruit almost always goes to waste because I forget to eat it. But the babies love nectarines and plums. So instead of mashing it...........
I cut up the fruit (stone fruits work best) and stuff the mesh bag with the fruit. The softer the fruit, the better. And cold fruit is good for teething babies.)
Then you close the locking handle, make sure it clicks (it is foolproof....)
Hand it over to baby....
And let the messy gnawing begin!


I seriously recommend these! Get Will some ASAP! Bananas don't work well in these, but most other fruit does...even apples. My kids like the plums, peaches, etc. best in them. My friend Kylene put ice in her daughters for relief from teething...I think Popsicles would also be good in them. I will post more photos of mesh fruit bag enjoyment tomorrow!

1 comment:

The F***ing Fun Family said...

WOW! You know I just don't go down the baby aisles anymore so I miss out on the latest inventions for babies. I will get one for Will. Thank you!!!

Followers