Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mothers Day!

OK, so here is the deal. My little plan was to go through all of my photos an find one of each of us kids, individually with Mom. Can I just say that my old photo collection just sucks. Then I whittled my plan down to making sure mom was in the photo. So here you go, sorry to Bro Ben! I guess that is what you get for being the last kid, and having a s----y sister. Wait a minute, there are way too many different words you could make of s----y. Oh well! Oh, and Happy Mother'sDay, MOM! From all of us, F@#%ers!


wait a minute, son number#3 has arrived.



























































4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you to whoever submitted that photo!

desert dispatches said...

Julie, Thanks you for this awesome post! LOVE IT! I am using the cool photo of you and mom as my facebook profile picture...I love it..and I did mention the baby is you, not me! Love you!

Maria said...

Val you are beautiful inside and out. I love seeing all these old pictures. What an awesome f@#%ing family you created!

Benton said...

I like the part where Chad is playing the role of "marine with herpes" at Julie's wedding.

Followers