Friday, September 16, 2011

A Perfect Day

Last Saturday Granny, Sam, Will, Ben, and I took a drive. We visited these charcoal kilns, Meadow Lake, and the ranch in Leadore. We shot guns and then stopped for a bite to eat at Yesterday's Caf-A. The weather was perfect, Will was content, and Granny showed us where she spent a good part of her life working her butt off! I know Mom and Dad took us to the ranch when we were little but I do not remember it so it was cool to put images to stories in my mind. That country is just so beautiful!
F@#% that!

Inside the kiln of death!


Meadow Lake

House where Kermit lived.

The ranch house.

Sam and the 38.

Granny and the 38.

Granny unloads!

What a view!

Incredible burgers!

1 comment:

desert dispatches said...

The family that shoots together stays together..in tight formation! Wish I was there!

Followers