Friday, January 27, 2012

Fun w/ Pics

Uh Oh Folks!  I just downloaded a free 30 day trial of Lightroom 3 yesterday!  I'm completely addicted! They have got me!  Here are a couple of my before and afters (just messing around), but I can really see the potential.  Yes folks I can see that this could get very dangerous and stupid.  I can picture myself thinking I am very clever and creative.  I can see myself becoming a huge embarrassment!  It is pretty fun though.
BEFORE

AFTER

BEFORE

Poor Andy Warhol, with no Photoshop to play with!

BEFORE

Not necessarily better, but definitely different.

3 comments:

desert dispatches said...

Was it hard to use? Fast? Would you recommend it to me?

Unknown said...

It is the easiest software ever. I did not have any instructions, I just started using it. I am sure that, with instructions, you could do even more many cool things! I included the link, although it doesn't show up very well in my text. The download takes about 10 min. and then you are in business! Just click the import button, grab a photo from your computer's files, and play! As you can see it even lets you erase flaws! fun, fun, fun!

Bluemel's said...

this must be what blue-ray feels like...you know, verses a joe shmoe dvd player. or those 'amazing high-def sunglasses' on that infomercial!! :) love it.

Followers