Monday, March 5, 2012

We have a Bikini Trail Run Date and Time!!!

This is where we will be doing the Bikini fun run during the Russell/Sage reunion. It is 4.5 miles and minimal incline so EVERYONE will be able to participate. The main criteria is that you wear a bikini top. You may wear shorts on bottom if you prefer. Holly and I will have bikini tops available for the guys. I'm going to suggest that we do it on Friday at 4:00 pm to kick start the reunion.
www.trails.com
General Mountain Biking information, features, and statistics for Idaho Falls Greenbelt Loop in Idaho Falls, Idaho
Remember, this is for all, even the guys, but you have to wear a bikini top!  Life is good!  I also have some extra bikinis or tops that anyone can borrow.....(Tara)

3 comments:

desert dispatches said...

There is a link you can click on, run your cursor between the two paragraphs and it is there...we need to change the colors of this blog so links show up....

Unknown said...

OK, so I had a cheat day yesterday, but now I am back on track!

Unknown said...

Granny made a good point to me the other day. At 4pm the greenbelt will be insanely crowded on any day in July. I've actually tried to run it at that time of day in the summer, and it is a nightmare! Maybe we could try to do it before noon. let me know what you think.

Followers