Monday, April 20, 2015

Finally Home

1,700 miles behind the wheel. My ass and legs went numb. Traveling food and drink included corn nuts,trail mix,bananas,apples,coffee,seltzer water and Val had  a Reuben coming and going from Mt Home with at least 1 1/2" of thick Corn Beef. HOOAH!


The Benton & Rachel experience was fun. We love our grand kids to the Moon and Back.
Rachel had some projects for me to do.



This was actually my second project. Canned food shelves. Rachel is a machine, She cans everything. I think she is even thinking about canning the monster Slugs and Snails in her back yard.


My first project was a garden. I used a (hand tiller) above to turn the soil.



I bought Rachel some Tomatoes and Peppers to start the garden. They froze the first nigh. 


The metal Shed. Still needs the top and doors. I ran out of time in Buckley.


We left on a sunny day. Took this picture from a window in Ben's house.

No comments:

Followers