Sunday, November 23, 2014

Sunny Sunday Thanksgiving countdown

It is Sunday sunny and windy. Im listening to 70's music on the dish network.
The family is in Miami and off to Bermuda Monday. I will vacation in Bullhead, thank you.
I went to Laughlin yesterday to walk the river walkway. There was a small car show in front of the Golden Nugget.  Bling (show quality) cars lack my full attention because they are usually professionally done.
Owners, not all but most do not invest 100% hands on time in these vehicles.
I have always loved chrome. On a Bling car or a Rat it needs to shine. This 1956 Merc. turned my head.
Like a golden pecan waffle dripping with melted butter and maple syrup.


This 1956 Mercury oozed with decadent coolness.





 
Here are a few more high dollar hotrods.





This is the foyer inside the Golden Nugget.


Am I enjoying the winter weather here? Oh hell yes!





No comments:

Followers