Sunday, November 16, 2014

Winter rears it's ugly head Bullhead City

Well not the winters we are having back home, but it is uncomfortable today.
We will be in the 40's tonight and the daytime temperatures are in the low 60's.
The wind is blowing like hell. Our patio table is in pieces.
Below are pictures from a better time earlier last week.




Every golf coarse here has a variety of wildlife.
 

The walk to Davis Dam from the Riverside parking lot is 2 1/2 miles. It is a very pleasant hike.






The reservoir is low. Lake Mead is almost a river. I hear California is sucking mud.


 Yah! I took a selfi.


I am now a member of the Tri State Gun Range. Blaine and I have shot there 3 times now. Here I am cleaning my 45 on the patio table. This is the same table that was destroyed last night in a wind storm.





Blaine getting ready to bike to Davis Dam.




No comments:

Followers