Monday, April 5, 2010

The Matriach of the Russellfff

Happy belated Birthday to Brad and 2 year belated to Chad. Have a real funny card I bought to send to Chad 2 years ago and still have it. So know Chad, that I will take it out again in December and read it and laugh, set it on the table to send and then 2 weeks after your birthday I'll put it away again hoping to send it the next year. Now don't get the idea I'm losing it and getting senile, actually I'm enjoying the card.

I had fully intended to go Easter Egg hunting with all the little kidies on Saturday but the Idaho wind came up and brought in a s--- load of snow and I had to spend the morning shoveling out the drivway and patio so missed all the fun. Oh well, there's always Las Vegas coming up so can't feel too bad about not getting the prize eggs.

Woody and I will post pictures of our garden once we get it going. We know how to get through these Obama economic times, he may think he can starve us to death and get us off the Social Security rolls but he doesn't have a clue as to what a true American is all about and his survival capabilities. Rah, Rah, Tea Parties, here we come.

No comments:

Followers