Sunday, April 4, 2010

A new way to try to talk to Benton and Julie!!!

I'm just dropping in to give a quick update. We had an earthquake today that blasted northern Mexico and it was felt all the way up to Flagstaff. I'm sure it was God's way of punishing yet another minority group to strike open another pipeline for Foreign Aid. Ha!!! That's wealth distribution at the top level! I'm at home currently enjoying banjo and fiddle bluegrass of Pandora radio. God I love the internet.

I am half way done w/ my studies at the Conservatory of Recording Arts and Sciences. We now have classes at the campus that is closer to the apartment and I will start riding my bike to school to help save on fuel costs. Gas prices are on the rise once again!!!

1 comment:

The F***ing Fun Family said...

Earthquakes can solve problems. You won't have to worry about your spiteful neighbors apartment crashing down on you.

Followers